Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, Hurricane Joe here and welcome to The Show! The main focus of this blog will be on the happenings things in the world of sports, reality TV and wrestling.

I intend to touch on all sports, but I would say that the majority of focus will probably be on the NFL, NBA, EPL, and NCAA basketball and football. I am from New England so I may slant that way, but I have NO problem taking my teams to task when they're making Donald Sterling and the Clippers look good (yes, I'm looking at you Boston Bruins).

The world of reality TV can be a scary place, but I'll be damned if there aren't some entertaining characters out there, good or bad. I have no problem contributing to the madness. My main domain here is definitely Survivor and I'll invest more time into that than anything else but here are some of the other shows I intend on covering: The Amazing Race, Jersey Shore, The Real World, The Bachelor, and American Idol. Anything else out there worthy of consideration? Feel free to let me know!

Finally, yeah it's not a sport. And yeah it's scripted. And yeah I'm ashamed to be a fan sometimes. But I do follow wrestling (yikes!) and will offer up some opinions on what's going on as well as some predictions. I'll cover what's going on in WWE and TNA, including the coming Monday Night Wars between the two companies, should be an exciting time. And yes, I CAN see you John Cena, I'd just rather not sometimes.

This should be good, it's something I'm very excited about, and hopefully in the future I can add some audio to this as well if I can generate enough interest.

So get ready, The Hurricane Joe Show launches SUNDAY, MARCH 14th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment