Friday, March 26, 2010

Celebrity Apprentice 3 BUY or SELL! (episode 2, aired 3/21/10)



Picking the Project Managers: I am BUYING the women’s process and SELLING the men’s. Who the hell put Blago in charge!? The women collaborated on the decision and I think that paid off in the end as they made a good choice in Maria (more on that later). Blago just appointing Sinbad made little sense, and the rest of the group  going along with it like that was cool made even less sense. I mean, c’mon, who makes decisions like this?

Maria as Project Manager: I am absolutely BUYING this. Wow did she make quite the impression. Having known her from her WWE days, I didn’t really expect a whole hell of a lot, but this show has proven that they never really let her personality show though. She was organized, poised, and extremely enthusiastic about what she was doing, and that showed in the final product the women produced. Maria really impressed me here and I’m sure the same can be said for Trump.

Sinbad as Project Manager: I am SELLING this, for whatever I can sell it for, which isn’t much. Wow was he terrible. He was ridiculously unorganized and it was a complete 180 degree shift from how things were running during the challenge the previous week. The men were looking to be told to do something and Sinbad was clueless about it all. And how could you not have anyone at the table shilling the Kodak products!? Isn’t that the who damn point? Fail.

Blago on the Streets: I will definitely BUY this. How freakin’ hilarious is he when talking to random people on the streets? Constantly proclaiming his innocence to anyone willing to listen is funny enough, but being confused for Donny Osmond and that guy who flat told him “You are a disgrace” not once, but twice is simply priceless. He’s so out of place with everyone else on the team too. Pure entertainment, can’t wait to see what he does next week.

Bret Michaels’ Breakdown: I am BUYING this. I believe what he said in the boardroom about it being a self-imposed timeout, and I think that was a good decision on his part not to let his temper get the best of him in regards to Sinbad. The rant about how he has seen all this before and thought he was being made out to be the bad guy was quite laughable though. In the end though, good decision on his part to just walk away instead of clocking Sinbad upside the head, which might not have been a bad thing to be honest.

Maria and the Make a Wish Foundation: BUY, BUY, BUY. Wow this was some emotional stuff. When she was hanging out and having fun with that little girl I’m not gonna lie, I almost shed a tear. You could tell how genuine her enthusiasm was in helping these kids. It was a great thing to see. I wasn’t really a fan of hers in WWE, but after seeing this episode I think she’s amazing. She went out of her way to do these things for the kids, and you could just tell how happy she was to be able to give $20,000 to her charity at the end. We need more people like her around.

Sharon’s Take on Blago’s Face: I’ll SELL this. I think her quote was that he looked like someone pinched his eyes together when he wasn’t done cooking, and that he’s “half-baked” and needs to “go back in the oven”. Was it hilarious? You bet it was. But puh-lease Sharon, you aren’t exactly a 10. Or a 6 for that matter. 

Donald Fires Sinbad: This is a BUY. I see no other option here. Blago shouldn’t have even been in the boardroom, and the incident that Sinbad kept referring to with Bret was such a non-issue in terms of the whole scheme of things that the blame fell squarely on him. The fact of the matter is he didn’t get it done as Project Manager. He was a poor leader and is style did not mesh well with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment